Sunday, January 12, 2014

Life Lately



 Here's what we've been up to lately...


One morning before heading to work/daycare.. As you can see in this picture, Titus is almost never still. Now that he's crawling and pulling up on stuff, we are ALWAYS on our toes! 




T's teacher at daycare snapped this pic and sent it to me. The teacher in me is proud of that focus and concentration! :)
And, we've discovered basketball!
 
I love this picture of my two main men.



Bath time is still a hit in our house... 














And we've still got a lot of boy and dog interaction going on...




This is normal, yes?







I've been working on making our new house feel like "home".



Lexi likes our new rug...
... and so does Titus!





My two babies and me! 

Chris hates taking pictures, which explains why most of my pictures of him are ones where he's not looking (hehe). I took this picture before he left for work one morning... He was being cooperative, but Titus was not. You win some, you lose some I guess. 




My happy 9 month old boy!! 


Two people that I love!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment