Titus is a busy child. He's always on the move and trying to see what he can get into. I have a feeling this boy will keep us on our toes for years to come.
His new tricks include (but are not limited to) climbing the stairs....
"sharing" his lunch....
clapping.....
and putting his hat on his head...
| it may not be straight, but it's on!! |
Titus and Lexi are inseparable. Even when I want to separate them, it's almost impossible. See below:
| Really? |
Titus loves his books. Most of the time, he chooses them over his toys. Here he is, "reading" with his dog...
We've been taking advantage of the nicer days by heading to the park.
| Don't look so excited, kid. |
| That's better! |
| Mom's can have fun too! |
Titus has always loved baths. When he was reeaally little, sometimes the only way to get him to stop screaming was to put him in the bathtub. Now, it's one of my favorite times of the day, too. He will play in the water as long as we'll let him... I can't wait to get him in the pool this summer!
Here are some recent pics of me with my favorite boy:
| This one makes me laugh. We were at brunch after church a few Sundays ago and Chris took this picture... not quite the look I was hoping for, but I'll take it! |
You know what I realized?? I have tons of pictures of Titus, an excessive amount of pictures of Titus with Lexi, quite a few pictures of Titus and myself.... and like 2 pictures of Chris. Okay, maybe more than two but really there's not too many. I'm making it a personal goal to get more pictures of my hubby (a goal he'll be thrilled about, I'm sure). After all, he is a pretty important part of this family.
Here are just a few more pictures of my sweet boy...
-Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment