Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Life Lately


Here's what we've been up to the past few weeks! 

Family picture in front of our new home

Titus loves his new house and high chair!



My grocery shopping buddy :)

Ice cream aisle!!!




Hangin' out on the kitchen floor
T wearing his first daycare craft ;)





We took Titus to his first high school football game. So much fun! Texas high school football is unreal. If you are bored, just google "Allen, TX football stadium" to see some pictures/articles of our local high school football team's facilities. (The stadium cost $60 million dollars. No, that's not a typo. Like I said, unreal...) It's wild. Here are some pics of the games we have attended. 


These are tickets for the game. A high school game. What?!

Titus with his Allen Eagles gear on!


The stadium
Stadium/scoreboard shot


Go Eagles!
Friday Night Lights!



Halftime- The Allen HS band



Band/Cheerleaders

The band






You know what I love? Dogs. You know what else? Babies. Combine them and I'm in heaven. Really, there's no sweeter pair to me than a dog and a baby.  I realize not everyone is with me on this and I get that. However, in our house there's a lot of dog/baby interaction that occurs. See below.











It's safe to say we are getting settled into our new Texas routine. We are getting so excited for the holidays, as we'll be traveling back to IL for both Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend time with our families. Wish us luck as we drive 12 hours with our wild child and crazy dog! 



 Until next time....













-Alison




































No comments:

Post a Comment