Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkins and Halloween 2013

Fall is my very favorite season. Each year that we lived in San Diego, I would get extremely homesick about the time I started seeing pictures on Facebook of leaves changing colors and my friends wearing sweaters and scarves. I would drink pumpkin spice lattes daily and light pumpkin scented candles in our house but it just wasn't the same. One of the things I was most looking forward to about living in Texas was the fact that they have a true autumn. 

As soon as we got into our new house I bought fall decorations and pumpkins. Before I stocked up on groceries and toilet paper our house looked festive. Then, the most obvious thing to do was take pictures of Titus with some pumpkins. 










This Halloween was one of firsts.... First Halloween in Texas, first with a baby, first in a neighborhood with lots of trick or treaters. The night before Halloween I took Titus to the local High School for an event that was going on. Chris was home with the stomach flu which I also had earlier in the week. (I am thankful to report that we are both back to our normal selves and Titus miraculously never got it. ). On Halloween night, we passed out candy to trick or treaters. Low key - just the way I like things. :)

Here are some pics of T and in his dragon costume!










Until next time. 

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment