My grandma turned 90 on Mother's Day this year, so Titus and I made the trip to Donovan, IL for the weekend to celebrate with her and the rest of the family.
It was a crazy, exhausting weekend but I am so glad we made the trip. I was pretty nervous about flying with Titus by myself... he's a very busy boy and I was afraid he'd have a meltdown since he'd need to be in a seat for so long. Luckily, he was on his best behavior and the nicest people sat by us on our flights. Whew!
 |
T on the airplane.
|
 |
| Sleeping at great grandma's house |
 |
| Titus loves his great-grandma... |
 |
and riding on her walker!! :)
It was so nice to see our family in Illinois. I didn't take very many pictures, but I did get a few cute ones of Titus playing with Uncle Amar! :) They had lots of fun together!!
|
A few days after we returned from our trip, Uncle Nick came to visit!!!
And a couple days after that, Grandma Julie and Aunt Katie joined him.
Also, in May...
That sums up our month of May!! I'm hoping to keep up with this more now that I'm out of school for the Summer. Come back soon! :)
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment